“Family reunion visit”

GreenLeadersGold level
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Family reunion visit”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 27, 2013

We enjoyed a wonderful time at the hotel. The front desk Curtis & Nita were phenomenal and always accommodating. Rooms were spacious, breakfast bountiful & fresh, and our family was wonderfully placed together in one wing. Located close to Northbrook Court Mall, and shuttle took guests to both train station and shopping center. Highly recommend.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Brad H, General Manager at Embassy Suites North Shore / Deerfield, responded to this review, June 1, 2013
Dear MLM72,

It was a delight to have your family here for the reunion. I personally enjoyed meeting many of the members and I am glad you enjoyed your visit.

My hope is that you can join us again in the future for more family fun! We sincerely appreciated the opportunity to host the event.

Warm regards,

Brad Harvey

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (131)
  • Korean first
Bakersfield, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 24, 2013

I had no idea Embassy Suites would be so nice! I was there for business and was pleasantly surprised by my room and the building itself is very cool being built in a square shape with an open center where all the fun stuff is (including the glass elevator). The complimentary breakfast also surprised me. Pancakes made to order as well as omelettes and both were VERY good. Staff was extremely helpful by getting me to my meeting on time and remembering my name my entire trip. Highly recommend!

Dear Kelli B,

A review that is titled WOW is one that got my attention! Thank you for the great comments regarding your visit.

My hope is that you will return and thanks again for the comments.

Toronto
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 20, 2013

I may be a little bias since I did live in the area before but I did feel very at home with location. Anyways on the hotel itself ... I believe that the room quarters have been a little updated; although I didn't feel it being tired the last time I stayed here 4 years ago. Did come in to try to check in early (so that we can go out shopping again) and they accommodated us. Kudos to the front staff. The updated room were perfect in decor and cleanliness. Breakfast was perfect too. Stayed with my family of 6 and it was perfect. You can debate location but on the hotel alone I don't think you can beat its value compared to nearby hotels. Will be back again when we're back in town.

Room Tip: On busy time being on the high floor may not pay since you'll be wait for the elevator down. Al...
Dear Gojadego,

I was very glad to hear that you enjoyed the visit with your family. As you mentioned, our value with the breakfast and Evening Reception is great for families.

My hope is that you return.

Minneapolis, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 20, 2013

Pretty much a typical Embassy Suites-good breakfast, spacious rooms, happy hour, etc. However, the room which face the interstate (same side as the elevators) receive constant truck noise from the highway

Dear Daniel H,

Thank you for staying with us and also for your comments. I have shared your comments with the team and please let us know for future visits if you would like to be located on the other side of the building. We do strive to fulfill all guests requests and do also add requests to guest's profiles so that we prioritize the requests.

My hope is that you return and please contact me if there is anything we can do to make you more comfortable.

Calgary, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 20, 2013

I usually have just over 70 room nights per year. I stay in a wide array of hotel brands, and levels of ammenity. This was a great hotel and great stay, made even better by the team members that welcomed and assisted me.

New London, Wisconsin
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 20, 2013

The staff was outstanding at every level. Breakfast choices were great, not just a waffle maker shoved off in the corner. The managers reception was good, two good beer selections, and a surprising array of mixed drinks available as well. Good snacks to go along. Bedding, pillows, towels were nice quality We have no complaints, and this WILL be our hotel of choice anytime we are in the Chicago area!!!

1 Thank Josh W
Dear Josh W,

Thank you for your comments regarding your visit and I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay.

My hope is that you will return in the future.

Seattle
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 18, 2013

New fluffy towels that you can no longer read the paper through, bright and clean every where you looked. The face lift was well needed. Staff still wonderful. All staff. Looking forward to the new equipment in the fitness center. Due this month.

Dear BothellEnglandLover,

Thank you for your kind words regarding the staff and renovation. I am so glad you continue to visit the hotel and we look forward to your return.

Brad Harvey
Also consider these accommodations in or near Deerfield
Hyatt Regency Deerfield
Hyatt Regency Deerfield
#2 of 6 in Deerfield
Chicago Marriott Suites Deerfield
Renaissance Chicago North Shore Hotel
Courtyard Chicago Highland Park/Northbrook
Hampton Inn and Suites Chicago Lincolnshire
The Westin Chicago North Shore

Been to Embassy Suites North Shore / Deerfield? Share your experiences!