“Nice find!”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Tom & Eddie's
Reviewed August 10, 2013

This is a great place for either a quick or leisurely meal. I have a friend who I get together with once or twice a year and we met at this place today. As he described it, Tom and Eddie's is "upscale fast food." Burgers, chicken and and several other proteins compose the sandwich menu. I took advantage of the build-your-own burger. It did not disappoint. The sweet potato fries were awesome. We sat outside, under an umbrella. I love al fresco dining, but I need shade. Tom & Eddies has lots of tables with umbrellas; no need to worry about being comfortable, for those of us with sun sensitivity. We met for lunch, so our beverages were water and soft drinks. I'm pretty sure I saw bottles of wine behind the service counter. I plan on returning for an evening meal!

Reviewed July 8, 2013

This was better than I expected.
Food wise - excellent. I had the Chicken Capri sandwich.
2 large pieces of chicken on the freshest ciabatta bun I ever had.
Service was excellent, extremely polite employees, helpful in answering all my first time questions.
I really liked the shelf of bottled condiments. They had a full range of sauces, hot sauce, bbq, steak sauces,etc. Its a nice way to experiment on different sauces without having to buy it.

The place was very clean and well organized.

They also have a small selection of wooden toys to entertain kids if you need it.

I will definitely be going back again.

Reviewed December 24, 2012

What a cool place!! After raving to my mom about The Counter in the Bay area, she said this place would be right up my alley. And it was!

It's a customizable burger place, with some suggested concoctions, but you can also make your own. I had the edamame burger with brie cheese, lettuce, tomato, wilted spinach, and caramelized onions. It was so, SO tasty! I have had better veggie burgers, with more vegetables in them and stuff, but all the toppings made up for it and then some!

Another highlight was the soda machine(s). They have the futuristic Coke machine, but also a Boylan's dispenser, with diet root beer that tastes just like a root beer float! One more really cool thing is the way they bring you your order-- your number goes into a transponder that wirelessly tells them exactly where you are!

We came here with a groupon, but I would happily come and pay full price! (Which is about $10 for a burger).

One request for the future-- allow people to put their burger son a bed of lettuce, as a salad, instead of a bun! That's my favorite thing to do at The Counter across the country!