“We came here with a groupon, but I would happily come and pay full price!”
Review of Tom & Eddie's - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Tom & Eddie's
Reviewed December 24, 2012

What a cool place!! After raving to my mom about The Counter in the Bay area, she said this place would be right up my alley. And it was!

It's a customizable burger place, with some suggested concoctions, but you can also make your own. I had the edamame burger with brie cheese, lettuce, tomato, wilted spinach, and caramelized onions. It was so, SO tasty! I have had better veggie burgers, with more vegetables in them and stuff, but all the toppings made up for it and then some!

Another highlight was the soda machine(s). They have the futuristic Coke machine, but also a Boylan's dispenser, with diet root beer that tastes just like a root beer float! One more really cool thing is the way they bring you your order-- your number goes into a transponder that wirelessly tells them exactly where you are!

We came here with a groupon, but I would happily come and pay full price! (Which is about $10 for a burger).

One request for the future-- allow people to put their burger son a bed of lettuce, as a salad, instead of a bun! That's my favorite thing to do at The Counter across the country!