See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed August 13, 2018

Don't waste your time. The hotel is very out dated. The room was not clean. The walls were very thin and I could hear everything around me. I have stayed at nicer lower end hotels than this one. I will never stay at this hotel again. This hotel gives the Ramada chain a very bad reputation.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed July 13, 2018

Overall our stay was good. Swimming pool area was clean. Breakfast was very good. Would be nice if breakfast was until 10. Our room was clean. Bathroom floor could have been cleaner. We enjoyed our stay and will stay again.

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed July 2, 2018

Carpet was not very clean, no wall light switches...had to go to each light to physically turn on, room had a bad smell....like mold/mildew. Comfortable - overall...average. Breakfast was good, with good selections. I had to reheat my eggs in micro...they were cold. But, that worked.

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 2, 2018

This hotel is located in a very good spot. It is truly worth the money you pay. The staff was nice and friendly. I would recommend this property to my friends and family and would surly stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 22, 2018 via mobile

Room was fine, we had a smoking, pet room. Pet fee is $10. All pet and smoking rooms are on 3rd floor. Great restaurant next door.
Issues: hard to change channels with remote, elevator smelled like mildew, hot tub is not working, and strange rules with breakfast foods. You can have food delivered or bring food in to room but you can't take breakfast food from lobby to room... small parking lot, no real truck parking

Stayed: June 2018, traveled on business