“Great food, great prices”
Review of Sloans Calzones

Sloans Calzones
Ranked #22 of 174 Restaurants in Decatur
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed January 17, 2014

While visiting family in the area we have a few places we always go to eat. This restaurant will now be added to the list. It very good and we were impressed with their prices, we were able to feed many people much cheaper than at typical pizza locales.

Reviewed August 15, 2013

They have free delivery in town. I like the downtown location better than the previous.

I get the pan crust pizza. My wife likes the pepperoni calzones. We also get the breaded mushroom and cheese sticks as appetizers.

Be aware they are not open on sunday

Reviewed July 27, 2013

pizza was good, thin, crispy and party cut. alot like the pizza factory which i really like. not very busy inside. shorts and tshirts, very informal. great for after a game or if you want a pizza and some quiet time.

Reviewed February 14, 2013

This place never disappoints me! I love the calzones, the prices are good and they deliver. I always get pineapple, green olive and ham yummy!

Been to Sloans Calzones? Share your experiences!