“Good place for young Minds”

Children's Museum of Illinois
Ranked #3 of 21 things to do in Decatur
Reviewed May 28, 2014

The Children's Museum is a cool place for kids up to about 8 or 9. They change exhibits up every year so there is some good ebb and flow to keep thing interesting.

1  Thank Jabrjaws
"upstairs"
"airplane"
"outing"

Reviewed April 15, 2014

There's a little something for every child here - painting, giant bubbles, climbing, role play, science, building, and so much more. My grandkids and I spend hours there!

2  Thank pattyb519
Reviewed April 6, 2014 via mobile

This visit was our second with different ages of foster children. They always go crazy here. They have added a new area since last time we visited. Slides and giant tinker toys galore. My same and only complaint both times, is that parents have to pay to get in. There is absolutely nothing for adults to do here. I feel that a suggested donation be put for parents as my wife and I paid $10 to watch our foster child run around. I can do that for free all day. Other than that, the place is great for kids.

4  Thank eroom5721
Reviewed March 9, 2014

When my grandchildren were small one of their favorite outings was to the Children's museum. There is a lot of interesting things to do, they have a bubble room that I have spent hours in. There are play stations like, home life, an ambulance, train set-up etc. Well worth the money.

1  Thank denjan1