“Great place”

Children's Museum of Illinois
Ranked #2 of 18 things to do in Decatur
Reviewed July 23, 2013

My 4 and 6 year old loved it. Very hands on, not crowded. Very enjoyable. A lot of hands on activities to keep young ones entertained.

1  Thank Nichole31
in 6 reviews
"airplane"
"admission"

Reviewed April 27, 2013

Before our grandchildren were in elem. school, my husband and I had a Grandparent membership. We could take all of the grandkids as often as we'd like and as many as we wanted at one time. This is a great deal and the kids always loved it. I am sad now that they are all 'too old' (jr. and sr. high) to go. You won't be disappointed and you can go to the zoo , have a picnic, or play at the playground nearby.

1  Thank Linda H
Reviewed February 24, 2013

Excellent for smaller children-- under 7 or 8. Our 3 year old has a blast! Scovill Zoo is next door... make a day out of education that is FUN!

1  Thank KaiserConsulting
Reviewed December 31, 2012

The museum is a great option for children, where they can participate in the exhibits, touching things and playing. It is located near the zoo.

1  Thank Marcelo L