“Best burgers in the midwest!”
Review of Steak 'n Shake

Steak 'n Shake
Ranked #95 of 168 Restaurants in Decatur
Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Dining options: Late Night, Takeout
Decatur, Illinois
“Best burgers in the midwest!”
Reviewed July 14, 2012

We have friends from California, who cannot go to sleep their first night in town without first having a burger from Steak 'n' Shake! Love the burgers! Chilli Mac is to die for! The skinny fries are AMAZING!!!

Visited May 2012

IL, USA
“Yummy food when served hot”
Reviewed June 28, 2012

This last visit, our food was very good because it was served piping hot....the way it should be. I've had to send my luke warm food back several times here in the past.

Visited June 2012
Decatur, IL
“Always quick and tasty”
Reviewed June 27, 2012

One of my favorite fast food places. I find their food and their service much to my liking, plus I like the value offered by their constant flow of newspaper coupons!

Visited June 2012
Decatur, Illinois
“old favorite”
Reviewed May 28, 2012

their shakes are just too good. I will always love their burgers and chili mac. A good treat for a rough day.

Visited March 2012
Greencastle, Indiana
“I always get a good meal at Steak 'n Shake”
Reviewed April 11, 2012

Steak 'n Shake in Decatur is a good representative of the franchise. I was seated quickly during the dinner hour, had a friendly waitress who was there at the exact right times (including bringing me refills on drinks before I had to ask), my food was cooked properly and served hot, and the check was very reasonable. I will certainly go back.

• Visited April 2012