“Great food, service and outdoor seating! ”
Review of The Wharf

The Wharf
Ranked #8 of 196 Restaurants in Decatur
Cuisines: American
Description: Phone number of restaurant is 217-423-5450. Lunch & Dinner Menu. Easy to find doing a Google search. Thanks!
Reviewed June 14, 2018 via mobile

Thanks for the time everyone took to review this awesome place! The hubby and I were traveling through and looking for relatively quick but really good food and craft beer. We found all of that at The Wharf, as well as excellent, friendly service; people who really seemed to enjoy what they are doing. We also discovered a very pleasant, well laid out outdoor dining area to enjoy the wonderful evening. We can highly recommend The Wharf and will definitely be back when in the area!

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed May 15, 2018

l had a chance to eat here over the weekend. Let me start by saying that without Tripadvisor I would never stop here. It is located behind a gas station and it looks terrible. The food and service however are awesome. I split the Shipwreck with another person and half of this sandwich was more than I could eat. The portions are not only huge but the food is delicious. Another in our party had the Buffalo chicken sandwich and it was the same way. The waitress was very friendly and helpful. I would not hesitate to recommend this to anyone looking for a good meal.

Date of visit: May 2018
1  Thank jenk61
Reviewed April 29, 2018

Service was very good, the food was a bit greasy but flavorful and the place is dark. Was principally a bar but has evolved over the years to become a restaurant. Has a variety of options on the menu and occasionally a special which fits my fancy. I ordered the fish and chips special. Found it to be delicious and cooked to perfection. A beer topped it off. Rating: 8/10.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed April 13, 2018 via mobile

Food is great. Staff is friendly. Good food in a place that has been in Decatur for years and years. Is hidden behind a gas station. Great salads and just down right good food. Fast service and the foods hot and fresh. If you haven’t been for awhile or never been. Make sure you find this place. You won’t be disappointed.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed March 4, 2018

On a recent trip to Illinois, my wife and were joined by my brother and sister, for a evening at the Wharf restaurant/bar. What a great choice. This place comes highly recommended by many area locals. It is a bit hidden in a small shopping area in the South Shores Center. The interior has a nautical décor with the "well known" copper fireplace in the center adding a warm cozy local atmosphere. There is a nice bar placed where it gives some separation to the dining area. During our stay, we were greeted by co-owners Corinne and daughter Cori, who made us feel very welcome. We had the REAL breaded pork tenderloin, country fried , with creamy mashed potatoes, smothered in white country gravy. My brother had the reuben sandwich "stacked high" with corned beef, on marbled rye. All I have to say is -- AWSOME. A Very Nice Evening

Date of visit: February 2018