All reviews movie theater full size refrigerator room was clean service dog visiting family in town fried potatoes extended stay very comfortable stay business stay nice place to stay needed anything staff was friendly home away from home few years fitness center biscuits and gravy
Selected filters
Reviewed April 11, 2019

For the price, my stay at the Hawthorn in Decatur, IL was the best experience I've had in years. The hotel is conveniently located, the rooms are spacious, clean and updated. The meeting room is not large, but it was ample for our group. Breakfast was more than adequate.

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Hawthorn Suites D, General Manager at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Decatur, responded to this reviewResponded April 14, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review! I am so happy you were pleased with your stay and I appreciate the generosity of your comments! I look forward to seeing you on future visits to Decatur.

Reviewed April 7, 2019

The Hawthorn was selected as the central location for our annual meeting. The Corvair Performance Group picked Decatur, IL for their meeting. The hotel staff was friendly and very willing to work with our group. The rooms were good, showed some age but were well kept. I was surprised that the room contained all the equipment needed for an extended stay, including a full size refrigerator, 2 burner stove and even a dishwasher. Didn't expect that, but that explains the extended stay part of their ads. Good breakfast buffet and lots of fresh coffee. Would definitely stay there again.

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! I am so pleased to have the Corvair Performance group and all of the other Corvair groups staying with us at the Hawthorn Suites! I am so happy you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to seeing you on future visits to Decatur.

Reviewed April 4, 2019

Clean room, good selection of breakfast items. Staff was friendly and willing to help with any assistance. Location was excellent also. Near meeting site and friends neighborhood. Wal Mart and restaurants close by also.

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you so much for writing a review of your stay with us! I am so pleased you were happy with your stay and found our location so convenient. I will share your review with my staff, it will make their day! We look forward to seeing you on future visits to Decatur!

Reviewed February 12, 2019

Love this hotel and have been staying here off and on for a year. My boyfriend and I will continue to do so - love the Hawthorne and the staff. It feels like home when we are there . Never any complaints

Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Tara M, General Manager at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Decatur, responded to this reviewResponded February 13, 2019

Thank you so much for your amazing review! I am so happy you and your boyfriend stay with us and will continue to stay with us! I look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Decatur!

Reviewed January 12, 2019

I usually stay here when visiting family . They were very accommodating when I had to bring my dog over the holidays. Breakfast is fine- Usually changes every day.Will definitely stay here when I come to town again.

Date of stay: December 2018
Tara M, General Manager at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Decatur, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review of your stay with us! I am so happy you enjoyed your stay and look forward to seeing you on future visits to Decatur!