“Charming and delicious!”

Wildflour Artisan Bakery & Cafe Inc.
Ranked #1 of 1 Bakeries in Decatur
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: Wildflour Artisan Bakery & Cafe features preservative-free baked goods with a European flair, including quiche, tarts, baklava, and more. Gourmet beverages include a full espresso bar, Marquis coffee, Dr. Smoothie smoothies, frappes, and a variety of hot and iced teas. Scratch made soups, sandwiches, and salads.
Reviewed January 15, 2013

Charming outside and inside - love the old building put to good use. I've enjoyed breakfast quiche, soup, chicken salad sandwich and several baked goods - all were delicious... but what keeps me coming back is a cup of the Chai tea latte! Nice to have a downtown "coffee shop" and bakery (and tables outside to enjoy a lovely day). Perfect for breakfast or lunch dates or just a quick latte!

Reviewed October 2, 2012

Great soups and sandwiches, as well as baked goods. There is no way a handicapped person can get in. I experienced this when I had some foot surgery. Parking can be a bit of a problem on occasion, but you can park in the back and enter from the back door. Nice folks run the place.

1  Thank rednanIllinois
ForEire, Owner at Wildflour Artisan Bakery & Cafe Inc., responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2012

Thank you for your review. I want to let you know that we are working toward becoming accessible. We are currently seeking financing to complete an addition that will add street level access and handicapped accessible restrooms to our cafe. In the meantime, we would be happy to accommodate anyone who is unable to access our main dining floor. Call 217-422-3300 and we will provide curbside carryout service.

Reviewed July 31, 2012

The breads, pastries, and cakes are delicious, I would recommend it to my family, friends, neighbors, and strangers. The location looks like you are going inside a historic / western atmosphere or back in the old days. I love that place and the help are courteous and ready to serve you.

1  Thank Ella H
Reviewed July 26, 2012

Very nice lunch options, small, quaint place. I've ordered cakes from them in the past that were wonderful.

1  Thank Cinthom
Reviewed July 14, 2012

The pastries and cookes are second to none! The atmosphere is like going home to grandma's house! Terrific place for out-of towners to plan their touring. Very accommodating with interesting entertainment featured weekly. Great place to meet friends!

1  Thank Brenda W