Wildflour Artisan Bakery & Cafe Inc.
Ranked #1 of 1 Bakeries in Decatur
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: Wildflour Artisan Bakery & Cafe features preservative-free baked goods with a European flair, including quiche, tarts, baklava, and more. Gourmet beverages include a full espresso bar, Marquis coffee, Dr. Smoothie smoothies, frappes, and a variety of hot and iced teas. Scratch made soups, sandwiches, and salads.
Reviewed May 15, 2012

Great cafe with lovely pastries & quiches. Coffee is great, too!

Reviewed May 14, 2012

I'm so glad to have a coffee shop/bakery like this in the downtown area of Decatur. I'm not a huge fan of their coffee drinks but their pastries and food are amazing! The atmosphere is warm and cozy and I look forward to getting to eat outside on their tables this summer. I stop in easily 1-2 a week on my way to work for the lemon blueberry scone or the raspberry shortbread. Delish! I definitely recommend!

Reviewed December 25, 2011

I was looking for a place to meet a friend I hadn't seen in awhile and wanted to find a coffee shop with character. Did an online search and Wildflour came up. The selection of drinks and treats were awesome. They also have a daily sandwich and soup. We had a very enjoyable visit that we were able to enjoy without feeling rushed. I love buildings with wonderful architecture and could really feel the history in this building. Give it a try, you won't be sorry. Also like it on Facebook!

Reviewed December 23, 2011

Distinguished by the quality of the food and the welcoming atmosphere, Wildflour is an oasis in the midst of central Illinois. Part pastry shop, part coffeehouse, it is located near the downtown. By chance we ventured there during our trip to Chicago. We stopped here for coffee and some pastries. What a surprise! Decatur, a small, industrial city located in rural Illinois, is not noted for its coffee shops. While the menu was tempting, we decided to order coffees and lattes with wonderful pastries from the bakery as accompaniment. The coffee was excellent, and the pastries were superb, fresh, and tasty. The atmosphere is Victorian-inspired and very welcoming. Throughout our stay, the staff offered helpful suggestions and pleasant conversations. It made the moment so relaxing and comfortable. We also noticed sandwiches and soups on the menu, and hope to return to sample their lunch fare on our next trip. Truly a wonderful discovery!

2  Thank Pucela08
Reviewed December 22, 2011

Adorable little bakery! I went while visiting friends in town and could not get enough of the food, the charm, and the ambiance. I really hope this cute little place makes it!