“Yay beach house!”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Glad I found this place. decaturbeachhouse.com
Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

I love beach house! Such good food and such a fun atmosphere! Often many interesting menu items! Good desserts too!

1  Thank Jpham227

Reviewed September 18, 2013 via mobile

Best Cob Salad and grilled Salmon I've Had In A Long Time.Love The Lake View. Not ToO Expensive. Plan To Return With Wife

1  Thank clarkji
Reviewed August 28, 2013

Went last night, sat outside, very relaxing atmosphere! Great food!
Only a few things I would correct, my wait time was quite long, but understandable because of the Farm Progress Show, Chairs on the patio were very very uncomfortable, but hopefully will be replaced with the remodel. Would also like to see actual Sweet Tea, not "you can add sugar to it". But the Steak I ordered was cooked perfectly, and very well seasoned. Couldn't be happier with the food. Another table had an issue with their meal, a manager came out immediately to help solve the issue.

Reviewed August 27, 2013 via mobile

Another trip in to move the kid back to Millikin, and I've been dreaming about this mac n cheese for a year! It did not disappoint. I took a couple of her fiends along so we were a party of four. Our only trouble was that we were seated next to 2 HUGE parties which caused service to suffer. I felt bad for our waitress because the hostess shouldn't have stuck her with 2 groups of a dozen (or more) and our small table. Things went well till the end but the capuccino arrived cold and the shared dessert came in a puddle of melted ice cream. All the food was delicious, and I tipped the waitress well because I really felt the problems weren't her fault. I will return but will ask to be moved if we land in the land of enormous tables. Oh, I had the mini fillets..divine! Two kids had salmon, they loved it. Last kid just had an enormous bowl of mac n cheese....LOL.

Reviewed July 27, 2013

Went here based on the excellent reviews. It's bit hard to find but my GPS got me there. I just a couple of appetizers for my meal. The calamari was outstanding. The batter was very light. The service was adequate. The waitress seemed a bit unfriendly. Perhaps it was because I was dining alone. But the restaurant wasn't full and I tip better than the empty table next me.