“Mexi-American food ”

Ranked #2 of 196 Restaurants in Decatur
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Fusion
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Reservations
Description: At Sol Bistro, we believe that every new day provides a reason to celebrate. We believe that sharing something in common is the derivative of true friendship. We believe that taste buds spark the most creative of ideas, and that our favorite experiences in life are evoked while dining. Sol Bistro invites you to share your experiences with us, and in return, we'll prepare for you a made-from-scratch meal and a few cocktails to complement the conversation.
Reviewed May 19, 2019 via mobile

It was a lazy noon when I was looking for a lunch place in the downtown. I was not impressed with the interior decor. It was not well lighted, So I decided to get a table widow side facing the downtown.
It was almost closing time. There were few people inside to have their meal.
The service was relatively fast. Love those jalapeño muffins, small tasty and cute.
Like to have The tortilla soup little spicy.
The chicken taco was great. Wish I had more time for dessert.
They have parking in the front and back of the restaurant.
It could be good for large group.
Price is reasonable.
If you like Mexiamerican food, try this one.

Date of visit: May 2019
Paul M, Owner at Sol Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded May 27, 2019

Thank you for your review. Three stars seems low considering your only complaint was the lighting. FYI, we do not close after lunch. We are open from 11 to at last 8 every day.

Reviewed May 7, 2019 via mobile

This is a wonderful find in downtown Decatur. I enjoyed an outstanding grilled shrimp stuffed with Gouda and wrapped in bacon. What else could you want! And for lunch I had the steak salad which was out of this world. My waiter was amazing and helpful and they bring some fun little jalapeño cornbread muffins to the table. I would definitely recommend this restaurant. I did not travel with kids this time however there were plenty of small families enjoying lunch in the same beautiful building.

Date of visit: May 2019
Paul M, Owner at Sol Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded May 27, 2019

Thank you so much for the kind words!

Reviewed April 14, 2019

Our daughter ans son in-law were in town for a visit and we brought them here to share to good food. Everything I have tried has been delicious and the Jalapeno Cornbread Muffins are a must have. Cozy atmosphere.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed April 2, 2019 via mobile

I had the chicken meatloaf and it was fantastic! Highly recommend making this a regular stop if you’re in the area.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed February 4, 2019 via mobile

Hands down the BEST HORSESHOES EVER!! Bbq chicken is my favorite!! The stuffed mushroom are also very good!

Date of visit: February 2019