“Great downtown restaurant”

Ranked #2 of 172 Restaurants in Decatur
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Fusion
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Reservations
Description: At Paco's Sol Bistro, we believe that every new day provides a reason to celebrate. We believe that sharing something in common is the derivative of true friendship. We believe that taste buds spark the most creative of ideas, and that our favorite experiences in life are evoked while dining. Paco's Sol Bistro invites you to share your experiences with us, and in return, we'll prepare for you a made-from-scratch meal and a few cocktails to complement the conversation.
Reviewed July 15, 2014

I have nothing been praise for Paco's. It's a downtown staple frequented by the younger and older crowds of the city alike. The food is incredible (try the egg burger! DO IT) and there is frequently live music at night. A great place to meet up with friends, take your family, or hold a business lunch/dinner.

1  Thank Justin P

Reviewed June 26, 2014 via mobile

The food here is wonderful! I absolutely love the scallops! We have never had a bad meal. The corn and bacon salad is scrumptious. Their food does tend to be on the spicy side as it is Southwestern Fusion...

1  Thank RKK402
Reviewed June 12, 2014

My wife and I were in Decatur for the weekend for a tennis tournament and I was looking for someplace nice and different to dine out for our Saturday evening. I took the advice of fellow travelers on TA who suggested trying Paco's sol Bistro. GLAD we did!

It was a busy and lively atmosphere for a Sat night and many groups were dining there. We loved the jalapeno pepper infused cornbread appetizers. Very flavorful and sweet.

My wife had the pork chop dish which I also tried and it was well seasoned and grilled! I was adventurous and had the Full Horseshoe Chicken Meatloaf! I was told it was the chefs specialty. It was filling and most delicious!

Paco's has a fun menu with many items you would normally expect to see on a bigger cities bistro restaurant menu. We were most pleasantly surprised by Paco's and highly recommend you visit Paco's if you find yourself in the Decatur, IL area!

1  Thank Rick C
Reviewed June 7, 2014

I keep returning for Paco's classic fillet...always cooked to perfection, and the two sauces that accompany the fillet are amazing!!! Paco's has many other items on their menu that are also delicious and not just the ordinary. A family favorite!

1  Thank ibwoolis
Reviewed May 28, 2014

This restaurant has a great atmosphere, you can large group of people. There is a bar area that you can just sit and have a drink with your friends. The food is excellent. The service is also great.

3  Thank Toby1Tor-Canada