“Always a favorite”

Robbie's Bar & Grill
Ranked #38 of 169 Restaurants in Decatur
Cuisines: Grill
Reviewed January 18, 2014

My husband and I love to eat here on week nights whenever possible. We like the fact that it is small so it is not overly loud. The service is always personal and top notch. The best part is that we have never had a bad meal here. As a side, the sugar snap peas are one of my favorites! They have always been very accommodating with the menu too, being flexible in my book rates five stars. The menu does change on Friday night which is not to our liking, but that's ok, we have four other nights to eat there during the week :)

6  Thank wrlegends

Reviewed June 25, 2013

We've been to Robbie's several times and have found the food to be good hearty Central Illinois fare. We especially like the lunches which feature a grilled cajun meatloaf. It comes with mashed potatoes and green beans and is far different from what Mom use to make.
If you like spice that Bayou Shrimp is a treat. It is a bowl of shrimp, with a kick your butt sauce and a big ole hunk of garlic bread. YUM!

4  Thank Cabdg
Reviewed May 23, 2013

Good menu, best quality, always good service and pleasant atmosphere. Lots of personal attention. Would recommend to everyone.

3  Thank GregoryM919
Reviewed January 28, 2013

Robbie's was always one of my favorite lunch getaways when I lived in Decatur. I always found it to be a pleasant escape with nice atmosphere and quality food. The menu is unique with gourmet dishes that change dailey. Never a bad meal, always a pleasant surprise. I miss not living in town. When I get back to Decatur, Robbie's in on my list of favorite places to eat.

5  Thank McElSteve
Reviewed December 12, 2012

Robbies is always a nice place to eat. The food is well prepared and the restaurant has a cozy atmoshpere. I enjoy the Cajun meatloaf when I go there. There is a small, but nice selection on the menu.

2  Thank Diana R