“Nice place”

Robbie's Bar & Grill
Ranked #30 of 175 Restaurants in Decatur
Cuisines: Grill
Reviewed December 12, 2012

Robbies is always a nice place to eat. The food is well prepared and the restaurant has a cozy atmoshpere. I enjoy the Cajun meatloaf when I go there. There is a small, but nice selection on the menu.

2  Thank Diana R

Reviewed November 15, 2012 via mobile

This is one of the best local upscale restaurants in the area. I eat at Robbie's quite frequently and enjoy the extraordinary service while eating and/or drinking. I would recommend Robbie's to anyone wanting a great meal and a wonderful ambience.

4  Thank ITravel286
Reviewed October 24, 2012

Spent a number of months in Decatur for work and this was one of the better food options in town. Food is good, prices are reasonable...not the quickest service but nice enough if you can get their attention

Reviewed October 23, 2012

This was such a wonderful surprise to find! Several of us attending a conference went here for dinner. The service was excellent especially with each of us needing not only a separate check but a separate check for alcohol. The food was different, fun, and tasty! None of us were disappointed in our meals. The only thing I would have liked to see if some sort of side dish addition included in the meal itself.

2  Thank AdvntrGrl31
Reviewed October 2, 2012

I like the food Robbie's offers, but the selection is very limited and the tables are so close together that a private conversation is totally impossible. I have stopped going here because of this.