All reviews fire pit excellent stay newer hotel staff was very friendly would definitely stay here again wonderful hotel hospital visit very clean hotel gas grill free shuttle family stayed here typical hotel breakfast friendly place to stay no exception rooms are beautiful room was spotless in great condition
Selected filters
Reviewed March 8, 2018

The staff are all super nice and helpful, the breakfast is decent, the fitness center is nice and the rooms are excellent. The beds are comfy with good bedding. I'm here for a long term stay situation and it's been a really nice home away from home. Also, they have sweet little to-go breakfast bags for when you don't have enough time to grab a full breakfast before you leave which has been a life saver some days haha. It's the little things! Highly recommend.

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed March 1, 2018

Amazing!!! New hotel. Just opened last April. While it does not have to be new, it just has to be clean. This was a both!! My husband and I stay at Hilton properties because there is a certain standard of excellence that we have come to rely upon. While we deviate periodically in an effort to be frugal; we are always thrilled when we come back to a Hampton stay. This was a breath of fresh air. I’m going to skip the standards that come with the Hilton/Hampton property and go to the few new things I really like.

This is the first Hampton where I have found a safe in the room. I also appreciate the grab bar in the tub area. And after staying at some more “frugal “properties; I really appreciate the lighting. Bright and well lit for aging eyes. A nice comfortable feeling of home.

We were driving home to the Midwest from Florida. And as we determined where our location for the night would be we started the search for hotels. This hotel was about a 45 minute drive out of our way. It was so worth it. And in the morning it put us on a better path to continue our journey.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Oracle6115
Reviewed February 10, 2018

I have not stayed in very many hotels that impressed me as much as this one. Everything was very clean and the staff were friendly and willing to help if needed. They had a good variety of food for breakfast and the dining room was kept clean.
The only thing I would say I didn’t like were the pillows, but doesn’t mean it will keep me from returning.
Great Stay!

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed February 8, 2018 via mobile

We stayed at the Hampton Inn Decatur-Mt. Zion when my brother got married in Decatur. It is one of the nicest hotels we have stayed in. It is one of the newer hotels and it was especially comfortable. Instead of a chair and ottoman, there was a chaise type chair and it made doing a little work so easy. I actually wanted to bring it home with me. It was just a very lovely, quaint place to stay.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed February 5, 2018

I've stayed at this Hampton in the past and will stay here on return trips to Decatur. Rooms are clean and updated, staff is friendly and helpful, amenities are great, location is convenient and rates are competitive. What more could you ask for?

• Trip type: Traveled on business