“rude service”

La Gondola
Ranked #13 of 170 Restaurants in Decatur
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed November 8, 2012

horrible customer service, people at counter are just plain RUDE
I get so tired of this every time we visit it is the same story

1  Thank liz c

Reviewed November 1, 2012

La Gondola is a local favorite. We call ahead and order the Family Feast to take home on a weeknight - spaghetti, garlic bread, cinnamon bread and a torpedo. Usually we'll have the pasta/bread for supper and save the torpedo for lunch the next day. It's inexpensive, and the bread is the standout item. Just good plain family food.. we rarely if ever eat AT the restaurant, but simply drive-thru to pick up our food to take home. Very convenient.

Reviewed September 12, 2012

This is one of my favorite places to eat hands down. There is no other place like it. They have the BEST sweet bread and garlic bread. The best marinara sauce. Hot ham and cheese sub. Everything is delicious. They have great family pricing deals. My only complaint is that they are not open on Sundays and Mondays

Reviewed May 28, 2012

had dinner last week. Good food and free refills. Lots of customers the day that I was there.

2  Thank sunray712
Reviewed April 6, 2012

I love their bread. It's wonderful on all their items. Their pasta sauce is good but too acidy for me. I get the sandwich and everyone is happy. You have to call ahead to pick it up in their drive through. It's worth it. Crowd pleaser.

1  Thank Vickie118

Been to La Gondola? Share your experiences!