“Great Food, Outstanding Service, Great Price”
Review of Pastabilities - CLOSED

Pastabilities
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 20, 2012

I dine at this restaurant frequently and I have always enjoyed it. Staff is very friendly and recognize me when I return. The breadsticks are hands down the BEST!!!! They offer a variety of items on the menu but I recommend the Chicken Lasagna with creamy tomato sauce....yummy. I also like the fact that the owner always takes a moment to say hi and thanks me for coming in....It makes me feel appreciated as a customer. Their desserts are worth the extra workout time as well.

1  Thank bkseller5

Reviewed March 3, 2012

I took my employees to Pastabilities for our annual holiday dinner.
1st of all, I have eaten in several restaurants throughtout Italy and did not expext a real Italian dinner or expierience.
That being said ,I was extremely disappointed at the quality of food at this establishment.
The pasta was mediocre, sauces terrible, bread stix like something from a frozen grocery offering and meat was flavorless. I had around 15 peolpe in our party and everone of them said they would not return.
Service and atmoshphere were good, but they did not offset the poor food offering.

1  Thank foodlover53183
Reviewed February 28, 2012

The atmosphere is nice and the staff is friendly. The food has always been delicious, but we feel the prices are a little high. That being said, it is still a very enjoyable and delicious dining experience!

2  Thank ljsoper
Reviewed February 1, 2012

BEST bread sticks in the state!!!! ...............

Reviewed January 27, 2012

The food overall was great. Hot and reasonable priced

1  Thank Rhodeje