“Date Night Favorite”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 6, 2012

Great menu and wine list. Love the modern atmosphere and the consistently great service. I've tried many items on the menu (fish, steak, vegan) and have never been disappointed! House salad is delicious and sides are creative. On the pricey side but perfect for a special occasion.

Reviewed July 20, 2012

I had to spent 3 month in Decatur and would have survived without this restaurant. The food is really good and the service nice. It is a lil overprized, but worth the money. If you want some good food thats the place to go.

1  Thank Foody R
Reviewed June 28, 2012

I have thoroughly enjoyed every meal I have had at Bizou. They have wonderfui food starting with appetizers all the way through to dessert. I really like that on Thursdays that they represent a different country in addition to their regular menu. Last week was Cuba. I had an incredible house salad (with strawberries, mandarin oranges and almonds in it!) and coconut chicken- which as wonderful. The chicken came with black beans and rice which is Cuban. One slip, however, was that the rice was probably basmati (Indian) and not a Spanish version which would have been closer to Cuban. Oh well... it was delicious anyway.

1  Thank Diana R
Reviewed June 16, 2012

I had the Duck appetizer and it was delicious- my husband had the 8 oz Filet and it was so tender and cooked to perfection! Yes, the prices are not bargain basement so if price is the most important factor when choosing your restaurant... this one is probably not your best choice. BUT - if you want great food that is worth every stinkin penny.... make your reservations at the Bizou. We had heard about this place from a co-worker and he did us a great favor with the recommendation..... just passing along the favor to all of you reading this review!

Reviewed May 14, 2012

I especially love Bizou for the unique food offerings and their wine selection. My favorite time to go are on Thursdays when they do an international cuisine! Delicious