“Good”
Review of Los Rancheros

Los Rancheros
Ranked #16 of 101 Restaurants in DeKalb
Reviewed May 27, 2014

Stopped in for lunch and dinner a few times. Great chips and salsa, and I'm picky about salsa. Food is good, not the best Mexican I've had, but good.Service was also good, friendly and courteous.

Reviewed August 26, 2013

This was the first restaurant I tried since moving to Dekalb. It's in an odd location beside the Walmart but still I really liked everything about the place- the ambience INSIDE, the food, service, and margs-I tried mine over ice and my company chose frozen, both delish. The chips are not greasy but tasty and the salsa is definitely unique, it comes a little spicy, and with fresh herbs too. The fajitas for two actually serves a family of four! We are definitely going back.

Reviewed August 13, 2013

Good food, chips/salsa provided. Service is good, but the wait for a table can be long on the weekend.

Been to Los Rancheros? Share your experiences!