“Thin Crust Sausage Pizza”
Review of Pizza Villa

Pizza Villa
Ranked #9 of 96 Restaurants in DeKalb
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Description: A family owned business that has been a staple of the community since 1956. We have 5 levels of dining including a banquet room and a game room. We specialize in thin crust pizza, our original villa nuggets, as well as pasta and broasted chicken.
Montgomery
“Thin Crust Sausage Pizza”
Reviewed November 27, 2013

I can't review everything at the Pizza Villa, but I can tell you that if you like thin crust sausage pizza you will not be disappointed. I eat a lot of pizza so I feel like I can give this recommendation with some level of confidence. The sausage chunks were very large.

If you are like me and like more sauce than can fit onto a thin crust, then order a side of Villa Nuggets. They are good in themselves and come with a really large container of red sauce which can serve double duty for the nuggets and the pizza.

• Visited November 2013

“Best Pizza Hands Down!”
Reviewed September 27, 2013

Pizza Villa has been a DeKalb staple for over 50 years. It is by far the best pizza you can find. Must also get the beer nuggets, including the cinnamon sugar ones.
Service is fantastic, atmosphere is fun and relaxing, and the food cannot be topped. They handled an impromptu large group with grace and ease with no delay in getting our pizza order. Twelve of us demolished 3 family size pizzas, nuggets and more, delicious!

• Visited September 2013
Illinois City, Illinois
“Best Pizza”
Reviewed August 13, 2013

Have been coming here since I was a kid. Great pizza and villa nuggets. No one else compares. Video games downstairs for the kids while you're waiting for your pizza. Great for groups. The thin crust is the best.

• Visited September 2012
Jackson, Tennessee
“Exceptional Pizza....Lame Ambiance”
Reviewed July 21, 2013

Had both a traditional thin crust and a deep dish (along with their Parmesan bites). Yes...it was caloric overkill, but, come on...you don't get pizza for health food. I hit town on a 95-degree day when the air conditioning was struggling mightily. Service was good. Food a bit pricey and I don't care for the way you're charged separately for the meal and then the drinks. Odd.

I will say that I live in West TN, where locals believe Pizza Hut is good pizza, so maybe I'm easy when it comes to pizza, but I thought the food was great.

The place could use a good, hard cleaning and upgrades. It's got a dark, worn look. But you probably aren't going there for the decor.

• Visited July 2013
WISCONSIN RAPIDS
“Great pizza tho expensive”
Reviewed July 10, 2013

We asked a local where the best pizza was in town & we were told Pizza Villa. It was a very cute restaurant & the pizza was excellent. We ordered the thin crust - lots of toppings - esp cheese. But kind of pricey. A 16" w/ 2 toppings was $21.

• Visited July 2013