“Going down in Flames”

Fatty's Pub and Grill
Ranked #1 of 96 Restaurants in DeKalb
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Drinks, Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dekalb
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Going down in Flames”
Reviewed May 9, 2013

We had terrible service.It took one hour for us to get our food and when it finally came up it was beyond disappointing. I have been living in Dekalb for over 20 years and have had 3 of my own children celebrate there graduation from NIU. Fatty's continues to decline in quality and service each visit. Well the restaurant was going down in flames the owner only drank and the bar and chatted with his friends.The experience was followed by some Cajun potato stomach cramps. WILL NEVER BE BACK . Not a good time for me and my family.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Roger M

West Palm Beach, Florida
“Stop here at one point in your life you won't regret it!”
Reviewed April 25, 2013 via mobile

I came here with three of my coworkers after meetings all day and we had a great time. I used to visit NIU back in my college days and I love this place. It's is laid back and has great deals on drinks. Food is priced ok, but the Cajun potatoes keep me coming back. Three dollar you call it put a smile on my face especially after a long day of meetings. Come here and build some memories!!

• Visited May 2012
Kingston, Illinois
“Wonderful place for lunch”
Reviewed April 25, 2013

My group and I try to hit Fatty's after a morning on the golf course. Lunch selections are top notch. I especially love the outdoor seating and bar area.

Visited October 2012
Stockton, Illinois
“Awesome food!”
Reviewed April 18, 2013

Loved the food and atmosphere! Very layed back! :) Loved the servers and that you can watch sports while eating!!

Visited January 2013
Oak Park, Illinois
“Nice college town restaurant”
Reviewed April 9, 2013

We were part of a large group (10) and the service was great. Food was good but not exceptional. All in all, a nice restaurant.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Anton F

Been to Fatty's Pub and Grill? Share your experiences!