“Great Banquet Service”

Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed October 3, 2013

I was a guest at a recent wedding rehearsal dinner. They opened the restaurant just for us.

A pleasant and unobtrusive jazz combo played, there was an open bar with a great wine and beer selection (Goose Island's Matilda was my favorite).

There was plenty of hummus, pita, and standard Mediterranean fare as well as a date roasted meat that was delicious. The staff was knowledgeable and friendly.

The couple told me the management was very nice to work with.

I would come back again for sure.

I would have included value but I don't know how much it cost the couple, so it's left blank.

Reviewed August 6, 2013

I had humus and a small glass of wine with friends while "killing time." All was ok. I have not experience a full meal here.

Reviewed July 17, 2013

This is a pleasant find in such a small university town. The atmosphere was inviting, including live music. The mixed kabobs, falafel and Greek salad were very flavorful and fresh. I recommend it for a change from local fare.

Reviewed May 27, 2013

We tried several dishes and each was well made with quality ingredients. I particularly liked the baba ganoush and hummus appetizer plate. My husband had the meat kabobs and said they were very good. I had the eggplant wrap which was good but the wrap itself was too big for the amount of filling. All in all we will go back when we are in town.

Reviewed May 11, 2013 via mobile

TripAdvisor sent us clear out of town by following its navigation. Had to recalculate with TomTom, turned around and came back into town. When you go in, the most romantic table is by the window. But don't sit there. It's the worst table for service, they forget about you. The Turkish coffee wasn't the greatest but it was okay. The rest of the food was nothing to rave about but was good for the price.