“Great Breakfast Location”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed August 25, 2013

Lincoln Inn Restaurant in the DeKalb County area. Food is always good (coffee is not that good) ... Breakfast meal always great and service servers always friendly. On Sunday mornings, it is the place to be and be seen ... lots of townies visit this restaurant spot.

Reviewed May 8, 2013

I come here often to get coffee with my dad, and I my boyfriend took me out for breakfast here a few days ago.
Lincoln Inn always has fantastic food and service. Their bakery items really add to the meals, since they even make their own bread for the sandhiches. The cookies are fantastic too. I usually get them included in a meal with soup, fruit, cole slaw, and half a sandwhich for close to $8. It's a great deal.
Oh, and the atmosphere is very homey and cozy too! Only real downside of the place is that they close kinda early.

1  Thank Rachel_Irene
Reviewed April 18, 2013

Great food! Wonderful to eat at a place that feels like home! Thank you for some great food! I loved the cheeseburger and fries! The seasoning hit the spot!

1  Thank Beth P
Reviewed February 8, 2013

Tuna melt on cheddar bread rocks! Typical diner. Good soups, and hearty sandwhiches. Cookies are yummy.

1  Thank ikoco28klk
Reviewed November 16, 2012

At least on my last trip there, it wasn't up to its old standards. I used to love the place for lunch. I tried many items and all were good but my favorite was their sourdough melt and fries. I skipped the soup and cole slaw that comes with it as the burger and fries were enough for my lunch.

This last time, the melt wasn't as good as it had been. Much drier than normal much less tasty. But the bigger disappointment was their fries. They used to be so good. That had changed dramatically. Now they're nothing special at all.

I'd like to believe it was just one bad experience. My friend had their soup and chicken breast and he was a bit disappointed, too. So maybe the quality has regressed.

Too bad. The place was half full at noon, so maybe others are voting with their feet as well.

Been to Lincoln Inn? Share your experiences!