“Wonderful surprise”

Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed December 2, 2012

We go here once a month. My hubby chose this place as his birthday dinner, last month.
We have the Green papaya salad which is so good, I could eat it every single day, and the pork pad thai.
Our son had the Basil Fried rice.
His date had the Green Chicken Curry.
Our food is always wonderful, always feels like a value. I've never been in there when we were the only table. There is always an eclectic group of professors and students from NIU there, which enriches the experience, in my opinion.
I eat pad Thai in every city we visit and always come back to this little place in Dekalb, Illinois. It's not too sweet, not too spicy. The pad Thai is garnished with peanuts, cilantro, lime and bean sprouts, and shredded carrots. I always ask for extra lime and cilantro.
Please visit here. It is wonderful!

1  Thank Sissy Z

Reviewed August 8, 2012

I had the pad thai and asked for them to make it spicy. The service was good, and the food was excellent! Highly recommended.

1  Thank emmartin1185
Reviewed May 10, 2012

GoodThai food at good prices. In fact, better than many Thai restaurants in Chicago!

1  Thank loozieq
Reviewed March 18, 2012

This is a small "family" type place. Although not upscale and has a slightly worn appearance (attempts to upgrade the interior have begun), the flavors are quite good. The appetizers are very good.
Note: Alcohol is not served and there's no license to BYOB!

2  Thank SnapDoc
Reviewed March 25, 2011

I like this place because the food is really satisfying and full of flavor, but also because it is laid back enough to bring kids, yet nice enough for special occasions. You can have a conversation without having to shout. Good curries, fresh ingredients.

2  Thank KittyinDeKalb