“YUMMY!!”

Dining options: Breakfast
Tempe, Arizona
“YUMMY!!”
Reviewed April 17, 2013

I had heard about Blueberry Hill from my boss. The one she told me about was in Las Vegas, which I didn't have a chance to visit when I was there. When my husband and I went to Illinois to visit family, I noticed that they had them there too, so of course I had to try it. I can't believe how amazing the breakfast was there. I don't believe I've ever had better tasting pancakes. They were amazing. It is a cute and quaint little restaurant. So worth it!!

• Visited October 2012

Chicago, Illinois
“Yummy breakfast spot”
Reviewed April 15, 2013

I went to the newer location in Oak Brook/Lombard and went three times in just a couple of months. The breakfast items I ordered were all really good. They have a great selection and everything I tried was great. I took my 2 year old nephew and 4 year old niece and they ask to go back often!

Visited February 2013
Joplin, Missouri
“Best Breakfast in Town”
Reviewed February 15, 2013

If you're REALLY hungry, the food is great and plenty of it, start with the pancakes, outta this world

Visited January 2013
Berkeley, Illinois
“Saturday morning rush”
Reviewed February 9, 2013

Very rushed service because we were there on a Saturday morning at 930am. It was very loud and filled with people. There was no wait when we arrived but by 10am there were at least 20 people waiting for a table. I ordered pancakes, pooched eggs, and bacon which was just average. The bacon was small, the eggs were really watery, and the pancakes were good. I won't be returning. I felt very rushed to get in and get out and I've had better breakfast elsewhere. I will say the waitress was friendly and the food came very fast!

• Visited February 2013
Chicago, IL
“Cheerfuly and Homey”
Reviewed October 2, 2012

This seems to be a pretty popular spot. Our waitress Becky was sweet and attentive. The food is plentiful and there's quite a selection. My chicken gyros was a little weird, but I was going for lower calories so I think it fit the bill. Came with soup and a choice of fries, fruit or mixed veggies. The fruit was perfect. The pea soup was remarkably delicious. My husband got the Harlem Burger and it was cooked perfectly. He's a meat-eater and couldn't finish it.

Visited October 2012