Stayed in past and was quit run down. Just stayed again and was pleased to see upgrades underway. New owners are great people and take care of your every need. Rest of staff was also great. Had two fellow employees who have bee there for past week and were also impressed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Danville Days Inn Hotel and Conference Center. Located off Highways 1 and 136, our hotel near Lake Vermillion offers unbeatable comfort and convenience. Enjoy the convenience of our onsite restaurant, After Hours Bar & Grill. Start each morning with a free Daybreak breakfast and use free WiFi. Take advantage of conveniences like 24-hour front desk, laundry facilities, and valet services. Wrap-up your work at our business center then enjoy our onsite bar and restaurant. Cool off with a swim in our seasonal outdoor pool or work out in our onsite fitness center. We offer a game room with a pool table, dart board, and a jukebox. Jacuzzi suites are available. We are within walking distance of many popular attractions, including David S. Palmer Arena, where you can skate or catch a hockey or curling match. Learn about the history of the region at the Vermilion County Museum and the Vermilion County War Museum. Enjoy tennis at the Danville Tennis Center or golf at the Harrison Park Golf Course. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your Danville Days Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn And Conference Center Danville
- Days Inn & Conference Center Danville Hotel Danville
- Days Inn Danville
- Danville Days Inn