“Quiet and convenient”

Ranked #3 of 11 Hotels in Danville
Tennessee
“Quiet and convenient”
Reviewed October 12, 2013

We stayed one night while traveling through the area. The hotel is two stories with no elevator. The rooms were great. They were spacious and clean. The hotel staff were friendly and helpful. There is a McDonalds right next door in case you have a "Mac-Attack" or for breakfast. There was a basic breakfast but it was a bit crowded and we were in a hurry. For the value, it is a nice place and we would certainly stay here again.

Room Tip: If you are disabled, ask for a first floor room.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank rscoapy

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Reviewed August 24, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here overnight on a 2 day drive and our room was very nice. It seems a bit dated, but nice, clean and comfortable. All the amenities were great, even the Keurig machine in the room. Unfortunately we left before breakfast started, but it looked like it would have been a good one. I would recommend this Best Western to others.

Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
2 Thank Maxime T
Iowa
Reviewed August 7, 2013

Stayed here on a Sunday evening and the hotel was pretty quiet. I had a king suite which had a very comfortable bed with plenty of soft pillows, a recliner, desk and small fridge. The sink was outside of the toilet/shower area. The room had everything I needed - even had a clock radio with an iPhone dock. The only draw back for me was the a/c unit kicked on and off during the night and I couldn't find a setting for a constant fan - that's the only issue I had with the room.

The complimentary breakfast was fine: scrambled eggs, sausage and waffles as well as cereals, toast, oatmeal.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank IowaBeachdreamer
BWRIVERSIDE, General Manager at Best Western Riverside Inn, responded to this review, March 18, 2014
Hello iowabeachdreamer,

My staff and I are humbled by your kind comments. We are always looking for ways to improve guest satisfaction and comfort. We appreciate having you as our guest. We hope to see you again the next time you're in Danville.

Thank you again.
Louisville, Kentucky
Reviewed July 7, 2013

This motel was exactly what I was looking for. I am interested in cleanliness and comfort as I travel and am not interested in resort amenities. The beds were outstanding, the room was clean and comfortable, the staff was helpful and the complimentary breakfasts were quite good. We were on the second floor and I did not see an elevator but i did not ask. I suspect, as in many motels, that the second floor rooms are nicer and better kept than the first floor ones. There was Wi-Fi service although it was not secured. My only suggestion would be that an area be provided for smokers so that they do not congregate by the front door. All in all a pleasant three day stay.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Barbara G
BWRIVERSIDE, General Manager at Best Western Riverside Inn, responded to this review, December 2, 2013
Hello Barbara G,

We are humbled by your comments. We are always looking for ways to improve guest satisfaction and comfort. We appreciate having you as our guest. We hope to see you again the next time you're in Danville.

Thank you again.

Best Regards,
Sam Naik
Reviewed June 9, 2013

This older Best Western could use some refurbishing (e.g. carpets) but overall, and for a reasonable price of about $80 this was a good stay. The staff was efficient and friendly and the room was clean, though the carpets clearly need to be replaced. The air conditioner worked, but was a little slow to cool the room on a moderately warm day. Eventually got cool. Several restaurants/fast food nearby. Provided towels for cleaning motorcycles.

Stayed June 2013
1 Thank Dennis F
BWRIVERSIDE, General Manager at Best Western Riverside Inn, responded to this review, September 26, 2013
Dear Dennis F.,

My staff and I would like to thank you for your recent stay with us. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay with us. My staff and I are humbled by our comments. We take great pride in our hotel and we are constantly looking for ways to improve. We have began to our multi-year renovation project. We hope to see you again the next time that you're passing through Danville.
Xenia, Ohio
Reviewed May 18, 2013

Overall a very good stay. Friendly and helpful staff. Accommodated our needs. Staff member Shamera Hoskins is a super employee.there was no resultant or fitness center to rate. The staff recommended an good restaurant to go to and also gave great directions. The breakfast was good, and rooms were very clean.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Kenneth G
BWRIVERSIDE, General Manager at Best Western Riverside Inn, responded to this review, June 6, 2013
Hello Kenneth G,

Thank you so much for your kind words and the great review. I am glad to see that you had enjoyed your stay at the BEST WESTERN Riverside Inn. I will ensure my staff will get a "high five" for a job well done.

My staff and I are constantly looking for ways to improve. We are constantly looking for ways to improve, and my staff and I appreciate your feedback.

Thank you again. If I can be of assistance do not hesitate to contact us at the hotel or by email at gm@bestwesternriversideinn.com. We look forward to having you as our guest during your next stay with us.
Big Rapids, Michigan
Reviewed April 28, 2013

It's four stars for a Best Western. If you're looking for a Hyatt or Hilton you'll be disappointed. If you're looking for a quiet, clean, well run Best Western you'll be happy. Honestly, we stayed here because hotels in Champaign (our destination) were all full for a marathon. This is about 30 minutes away, all freeway and the hotel is not far off the freeway. Room was clean and everything worked. Finding a Keurig coffee maker in the room was a nice plus. The people at the desk did their job well. Continental breakfast was just okay but nothing wrong with it.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank montebr
Hello Montebr,

Thank you so much for your kind words and the great review. I am glad to see that you had enjoyed your stay at the BEST WESTERN Riverside Inn. My staff and I are humbled by your comments.