“Simply Wonderful!!!”

Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Kids, Families with children
Chicago
“Simply Wonderful!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 29, 2013

This is such a great place to dine. We always do the Hibachi with some maki rolls as an appetizer. Its a fantastic meal with entertainment to boot! Our favorite is Chef Paul, "Thank you very much". This is a great place to celebrate a Birthday, bring the family. Décor is trendy, Service is attentive, and food is excellent.

• Visited August 2013

“Crowded but always a pleasure”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 23, 2013

I love this sushi place. They get very crowded especially on the weekends. We usually sit on the sushi side as opposed to the habachi side because we like it a bit quieter and we love the rolls they make. Their habachi is delicious and entertaining. The salmon habachi is so melt in your mouth good I fall back in love when I have it. Their signature rolls are great. We always get an order of Crazy Boy (deep fried california rolls) because they are our favorite. Also the crazy or half crazy is a great value. We eat here at least monthly. Peoples complaints are with the service usually. They don't bow to you and act like your servant, but they will take care of you if you have a problem just ask.

• Visited August 2013
Grayslake
“Hibachi, sushi or booth seating...u wont' b disappointed!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2013

When it comes to sushi and hibachi eating we are tough customers but...the décor was trendy and cozy, the staff was attentive and nice, and the food was outstanding. I had sushi which was better than perfect. I didn't get inventive on the rolls bc I had never been there before. The individual sushi is pricey but the best tasting I've ever had and I'm super picky. We all agreed that the rice was cooked so perfectly. My bf was very happy to see you could get hibachi style entrees without sitting AT the hibachi bc we don't always want theatrics. We sat at a booth where we could see the hibachi tables and it looked fun. The place was super clean which is always a must. 3 people, no alcoholic drinks, two hibachi style entrees (that included soup, salad, and ice cream), two lower priced maki rolls and 4 pcs sushi. $77. Not going to be somewhere we can afford everyday but we will definitely return on special occasions.

• Visited July 2013
West Carrollton, Ohio
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Bring on the golden shrimp!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2013

Kyoto is the best Japanese steakhouse my family has ever ate at. We always sit at the hibachi table. The chefs are talented and entertaining. Their sushi is incredibly fresh and always delicious. But but but the golden shrimp is to die for. The whole family gets it! It is so rich and just unbelievably yummy! They give you plenty of food so you won't be hungry in an hr. Definately a winner!

• Visited March 2013
Crystal Lake, Illinois
“Best Sushi Ever!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2013

I had been to Kyoto once before, but not at the hot table. This time we made reservations for a Friday night at the last minute. We were seated right away. It was very fun and entertaining. I will say they give you a lot of food!!! I brought most of it home. I had the tuna steak, which was outstanding! So tender, you barely had to chew! My son had the filet mignon, which also was fabulous. But the sushi, holy cow! We had the Crazy Monkey, which was tuna, etc., was unbelievably good! I could eat a whole portion of it by myself! For 3 of us, the bill was $90, which was 3 meals, 1 order of sushi, and 2 sodas. Can't wait to go back!!!!

• Visited March 2013