“This facility was in good shape. Room was clen but carpets...” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Super 8 Crystal Lake

and 1 more site!
Super 8 Crystal Lake
Ranked #4 of 4 Hotels in Crystal Lake

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Bartlett, Illinois
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2013

I have stayed at many Super 8's in the past few years, and even though I was not expecting any special perks, I was expecting a decent and clean room. My first bad experience was that the toilet wouldn't flush without holding down the handle, and even then, the water just swished around without fully going down. The toilet seat screw hold downs was missing a cap and the dirt, grime and whatever was clearly visible and disturbing. There was long black hair on the floor and in the tub. Neither my husband or I have black hair. The drain cover over the tub drain wasn't in place and the there was grime around where the cover should be. I went to use a hand towel and it had eye make up (two mascara eye marks ) on it and besides that the towel was discolored yellowed. I stay at hotel/motels at least 12 times per year and for the first time ever, I had to complain to the front desk. I didn't even mention the numerous rips in the carpeting.

Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Nashville, Tennessee
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 13, 2013

If you are traveling with pets,be advised that the hotel charges $20 per pet,per night.They do not state this on their website,although they insist that they do.Also,the staff is rude-only seem to be after your money.Have stayed at other hotels,including Super 8s with our dogs (I am a professional dog trainer),and have never had such a bad experience before,at ANY hotel-

Room Tip: Find another hotel!
Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Travelers are raving about these Crystal Lake hotels

Indianapolis
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2013

The bed was hard and the hallways smelled like cigarette smoke. The worker at the front desk didn't greet me very welcoming. When I checked out he seemed to be more interested in his mobile phone activity then taking care of my checkout. He probably should not be in the service industry. I have a choice where to spend my hard earned money. I won't be staying at this Super 8 again. Oh and the internet connection was so slow I had to use my mobile phone as a hotspot which was far faster.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

#3 of 3 in Woodstock
Hampton Inn - McHenry
Hampton Inn - McHenry
#1 of 2 in McHenry

Been to Super 8 Crystal Lake? Share your experiences!