“POOR CLEANLINESS”

Super 8 Crystal Lake
Ranked #4 of 4 Hotels in Crystal Lake

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Davenport
Reviewed March 13, 2013

Appreciate the service we were extended though our stay was very brief. Our children and extended families live in this are. We have always stayed at this Super 8 when we have come to town. we Thank Them so very much.

Harve & Chrystal Sultan

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Crystal Lake, Illinois
Reviewed March 1, 2013

me and my wife do alot of traveling,and we have been staying at this motel for now on three weeks and the service is out of this world,always very helpful,never a promblem faxing any and all paperwork to our bussiness office in new jersy.clean rooms,linen etc...... always go the distance to make your stay comfortable........ no complaits at all,always fresh coffee,and warm breakfast,vending machine always full........ packing lot is safe and well lit.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Saint Paul, Minnesota
Reviewed January 21, 2013

plug ins in rooms have multiple items plugged into them, using a "cheater" which is a fire hazard. surprised it is allowed. very smoky room and halls, even though we had a non-smoking room. towel holder in bathroom was very flimsy, but then the towels were like sandpaper, so does it matter??? would not stay here again

Room Tip: go somewhere else
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family

Travelers are raving about these Crystal Lake hotels

Wrightstown, Wisconsin
Reviewed January 6, 2013

I just returned from a dog show held in Huntley, Illinois. I stayed at the dog friendly Super 8. This is my third time staying there and previously never had any problems. This time I found boots under the desk, gum wrappers in the room and my dogs found an old cookie under the tv cabinet. I brought it to the attention of the front desk. Anyone who has ever owned a business knows how hard it is to keep an eye on the help. I was very happy the management valued my business to adjust my bill before I left! I told many of my dog show friends to recommend this hotel to their friends. Goodwill goes a very long way and I will definitely stay there again!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
#3 of 3 in Woodstock
Hampton Inn - McHenry
Hampton Inn - McHenry
#1 of 2 in McHenry

Been to Super 8 Crystal Lake? Share your experiences!