“Our favorite pizza place”

Georgio's Chicago Pizzeria
Ranked #5 of 139 Restaurants in Crystal Lake
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed June 8, 2013

We love all their pizzas. Miss some of the appitizers that are no longer on the menu. Go often with neighbors for good thin crust pizza.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

A usual stop for my wife and I. I would have to say it is our favorite deep dish pizza in all Chicago-land. Food has always been outstanding. Good service, great atmosphere

Reviewed March 15, 2013

Georgio's is great Chicago thin crust. As a Chicago Boy, I cringe when all they talk about Chicago is thick crust pizza. I grew up in the city and we lived on the best thin crust around. Georgio's has that classic thin crust Chicago taste and we've found no other place in the Northwest suburbs that even comes close!

1  Thank GBALLS
Reviewed February 1, 2013

Every time we visit family in the area we eat at Georgio's. The thin crust pizza is some of the best I've ever had! So far everything we've tried we've been pleased with. The restaurant is very comfortable and the staff are all friendly. I recommend Georgio's to anyone.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

I think Georgio's has a tasty thin crust pizza ! The sauce is delicious I have had cheese/sausage / black olive and a spinach/mushroom .
Both have fresh ingredients and a nice crusty crust !! Mm good !!