“Great Thin Crust Pizza”

Nick's Pizza & Pub
Ranked #6 of 139 Restaurants in Crystal Lake
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Our Purpose: “The Nick’s Experience” Our dedicated family provides this community an unforgettable place; to connect with your family and friends, to have fun and to feel at home! Nick’s Pizza & Pub is a Purpose and values-driven company. We honor the people we work with and the communities in which we do business. This allows us to maintain extremely low team turnover, provide profit sharing for every member of our team, and create a fun, open work environment.
Reviewed August 19, 2014

This is the 1 place for Pizza my husband HAS to go back to when he's back "home".

They have a great thin crust pizza and you can eat peanuts while awaiting your food.

Interesting wall decor...animal heads, etc

We had a good sized group of family and they were able to accommodate us no problem, as they have very ample sized eating area/s.

They also have a back area you can rent out for very large parties, etc.

What else can I say, their thin crust pizza is delicious.

1  Thank sarahfina_6

Reviewed August 12, 2014

We walked in and I asked the girl at the host stand about what was good. She recommended a few items and described them with a lot of genuine enthusiasm (I'm sorry I didnt get her name). We had originally were sat in a booth that was not large guy friendly so I moved over to a nearby table. My moving seemed to throw the young man who sat us off kilter a little but it was all good. Kelly was our server and we ordered the onion blossom and a thin crust pizza. Kelly did an incredible job serving us and making sure all of our dining needs were met. The pizza was tasty and came out to the table piping hot. We really enjoyed the atmosphere and the whole building is impressive. There is obvious pride in ownership for this establishment displayed from the staff to the details in the room. I will return if I'm in this area again.

1  Thank Oxman1978
Reviewed August 7, 2014

We have never been disappointed in Nicks. There thin crust pizza is by far the one of the best I've ever had. We will usually get carry out. There has been a couple of times they gave us extra pizza because something was wrong, maybe too well done or it just wasn't up to their standards I guess. We really didn't see anything wrong with any of them.

Reviewed August 4, 2014

I absolutely love the pizza! The atmosphere is neat and the service is great, I've never had a problem there! I have even applied for a job there and even though I didn't get it, they send out a postcard that can be redeemed for a free personal pizza to ease the disappointment. I've only heard good things from the people who work there and they all seem to love being a part of the restaurant.

1  Thank mo p
Reviewed August 1, 2014

We love Nick's! The pizza is consistently good. The waitresses keep the drink pitchers full at all times. They are also known for the peanuts! peanuts are everywhere. There are peanuts inside of the table as decoration and there are peanuts in bowls that you can throw on the floor when you are done! We have attended wedding showers here and there are private areas.

1  Thank tataButler