“Great new Restaurant to the city”
Review of Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #24 of 133 Restaurants in Crystal Lake
Reviewed July 22, 2014

Went here last Friday found the staff friendly and the service very good. Had a really nice Waitress and the food was really good. Would recommend this place to anyone looking for good food.

There are newer reviews for Texas Roadhouse

Reviewed July 21, 2014

Not sure what is with all the negativity in the reviews.
We stopped in on a Sunday evening and aside to the pre-occupied hostess we were treated gracious by a server that took us to our table for 2. Upon sitting we were served there hot rolls and house cinnamon butter which I like. Our server Erick could not have been nicer. I advised him right off that we were not in a hurry and wanted a relaxing dinner. He took our drink order and suggested a few appetizers, allowed us plenty of time to chose. Once we decided on the onion blossom and enjoyed it he came to check on us and was not pushy to take our food order. Once we were ready to order he could not have been more accommodating for us. My wife is kind of picky when it comes to dining out and asked a lot of questions which he took time to answer without being rushed. Once the order was finalized and our food was served there was no mistake that he listened. Everything was cooked and served as asked. Would I go back? Yes .....

Reviewed July 20, 2014

This was my first time hear. I had ordered a half slab of ribs and they were AWESOME. The service also was awesome. I had a great time.

Reviewed July 8, 2014

First and only visit to this place. More focus on strange line dancing staff and saddle riding birthday goers that repeatedly interfered with the service than the dining experience.
The chilli tasted like hormel straight out of the can. plain and simply, awful.
This place is a circus with countless wait staff (easily one for every patron) standing around just waiting for their turn to dance.
One bright moment. The bread and the ribs. But, as a whole, the experience leaves me shaking my head every time I drive past this blight on our community.

1  Thank Frantasmic9000
Reviewed June 28, 2014

Just went with my daughter and it was absolutely wonderful, from the service to the meal. Great portions and our waiter was the friendliest young man and that is rare nowadays. Prices are great too! Highly Recommended!