“Great food, good value”

Cuisines: Chinese
IL
“Great food, good value”
Reviewed January 25, 2014

Good food, attentive service, moderate prices. There are so many places to eat nearby that we have never considered this little place until now.
Glad we stopped by.

• Visited January 2014

Illinois
“Great Chinese Food”
Reviewed January 16, 2014

I have eaten at this restaurant several times and have enjoyed it each time. This time my daughter and I had the lettuce wraps and sweet and sour chicken. While it was not anything too adventurous, I will say that the food was tasty and hot. Our server was very attentive. For dessert, we tried moshi, which is ice cream wrapped in a rice flour dough. Surprisingly, it was really good. Both my daughter and I liked it. The picture that is currently posted is an old one. The restaurant looks much better after their remodel. Would definitely eat here again.

• Visited January 2014
Crystal Lake, Illinois
“Love the new look”
Reviewed July 25, 2013 via mobile

This place went through a major remodel and it looks great. They have a beautiful bar/seating area. I think next time I'm in the mood for Chinese I'll order it at the bar and hang out a while. The dining room is also very nice.The old buffet is gone and the decor is very clean and modern. No wait to get a table, just long enough for the hostess to walk from a table to the hostess stand.

We went for a late lunch before doing an afternoon movie on a Thursday. The place was pretty busy considering it was the end of the lunch rush. They have the typical lunch specials which are reasonably priced and large portions;we both had leftovers.

I had the Moo Goo Gai Pan (with fried rice) lunch special with the spring roll and my daughter did the same except with the beef with broccoli. The spring roll was light and crispy, the vegetables were farm fresh and the meat was tender (I tasted some of the beef) very little or no MSG that I could tell. They have drinks specials too, but it was a little early for me. We stuffed ourselves as much as we could and brought home the rest which reheated in the microwave pretty good; just make sure to cover it. Soft drinks have free refills and the server kept the glasses filled. We will definitely be going back.

The service was good, fast and friendly. Food was fresh and tasty, prices are reasonable. Strongly recommend it.

Visited June 2013