“Great customer service” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of The Pizza Place and More!

The Pizza Place and More!
Ranked #29 of 129 Restaurants in Crystal Lake
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Digital Payments, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Takeout, Television, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Family Owned and Operated. Family Friendly. Carry out and Delivery only. Full Gluten Free Menu (not certified as we do not have dedicated oven-Yet) ALL Pizza Dough and Sauces Made Fresh in house Dailey. Pasta-Lasagna, spaghetti, mostaccioli, Gluten Free, Marinara and Meatballs... Salads Fresh and Dressing All Made in House(our own recipes)
“Great customer service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2013 via mobile

We have been going to this place about every 2 months since they opened. We really like the thin crust pizza. We even like popping in for a slice during lunch. What is the best about this place is the customer service. When we went for the first time they gave us a welcome packet w coupons and menus. Every time we are in they are nice to my kids. They even gave my daughter a hula dancer toy that she LOVES! This is good pizza and great customer service. I should mention the Hawaiian pizza is great!

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
solar57, Owner at The Pizza Place and More!, responded to this review, June 28, 2016
thank you for taking the time to honor our business with a review. :) Our family and Business are grateful.

Crystal Lake, Illinois
“YUUUUUMMMMM!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013

I don't go out for pizza, usually make it at home. BUT when i decide I'm too busy or beat-up to make one, I order one for delivery. Of all the pizza places in our area, I choose THIS one over and over. Always good and they pay attention to special requests (like I like my sauce taken all the way out to the edge).

Visited January 2013
1 Thank snelson6000
thank you for taking the time to review our business. and letting us know what your special requests are.