“Ole for Pablo's!”

Pablo's Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #38 of 133 Restaurants in Crystal Lake
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed January 8, 2013

We dine at Pablo's a couple of times a year. It is our first choice when we want Mexican, but our diets do not allow this indulgence as often as I'd like! While my husband is a die hard burrito fan, I like trying some of the non-traditional items on the menu. The chips, salsa, and margaritas are fine, too!

There are newer reviews for Pablo's Mexican Restaurant

Reviewed December 8, 2012

Went here to lunch after shopping and was really surprised at the quality of food, service and drinks. If you go, try the fish. Had a $10.95 Dinner of grilled Talapia - it was excellent. A much better meal than at a Red Lobster.

The salsa and chips beforehand were also good. Ordering a Marguerita is a must because they pour a good drink and they don't put Alaska in your drink (all ice).

Definitely going back again. On Mondays, their dinners are two-for-one.

Excellent place.

1  Thank PROF_CONSULTANT
Reviewed August 10, 2012

I liked the art work/paintings on the wall. They servers are excellent and the food is authentic! Nothing that I dislike about Pablo's.
i love to come with my friends! Food is always excellent and their Margarita's and Chimichangas are divine!

Reviewed August 1, 2012

Good food, not over the top wow, but good. Always consistent, never a bad meal. Fair prices, fast service

Reviewed June 14, 2012

Good Mexican food, spiced as you like it. But atmosphere is kind of messy.