“AMAZING food for any budget”

Willow Hill Restaurant
Ranked #10 of 50 Restaurants in Countryside
Cuisines: American, Greek
Reviewed January 13, 2012

AMAZING food. The title says it all. Everything about this place is phenomenal. I can never get enough, i bring my friends, my family, and even my parents! All age groups share the same feeling as me. The hostesses/managers are always friendly and there. The boss is also always there to hear reccomendations or whatever else which makes me feel at home. He is a very nice man that takes pride in his evergrowing business. The waitresses are also very helpful. If you are in a hurry, the food is fast and they try to get you whatever you need in literally in a blink of the eye. Try everything. Try the soups, the omelletes, the pancakes (OH my) and even the steaks. You wont be disappointed. If you live in the neighborhood and havent tried it, get over there now! If you are not from the area, also get over there now! You wont regret your choice. The Dome and Blueberry Hill just dont compare.

Reviewed December 17, 2011

The breakfast here is fantastic. The pancakes taste like cupcakes (not my thing, but people love them). The skillets, omlets, and biscuits are perfect! No skimping on the food or the fixings.

Reviewed October 31, 2011

My family has enjoyed this spot for generations, great fluffy omlettes and great personal service

Reviewed July 10, 2011

I love this place A LOT!!!!!!!! I have been going to this place for years and i highly recommend it!!!!!! I have been to this place for breakfast, lunch and dinner and i must say everything has been delicious!!!! the staff and owner are very friendly and the food is always spot on!!! lately, ive also noticed that they have brought in a lot of new desert which look delicious!!! i would highly recommend this place to anyone. I have gone back with plenty of all my friends and we have all enjoyed our meals!!!. Also, this place is always spotless and the owner is always there asking everyone how their meals are. I am surprised to read that had occurred, hope the review is for the right restaurant..... other than that try their grecian chicken breast my favorite!!

Reviewed July 1, 2011

Please look close you will never know what you will find in the food,I found a wire and egg shells in my soup!!!!!......and the dishes and glasses are dirty!! What made matters worst, they didn't care!!!!

1  Thank peanuts50