Best Western Plus Chicagoland - Countryside
$65
$107
$71
ExtendedStay
Crowne Plaza Chicago SW - Burr Ridge(Burr Ridge)(Great Value!)
$84
All reviewsthe holiday innmidway airportchicago arearoom was cleannice hotelhot breakfastfresh fruitfront desk staffshopping and restaurantsa great place to staypleasant stayeasy accessbiscuits and gravyone night staythe breakfast areaconvenient locationwould stay here again
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 4, 2013

I stayed at this hotel for Memorial Day weekend to go to my sisters wedding and it was very nice. Staff was nice and very helpful and the kids loved it. I would stay here again next time I'm in Chicago.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
JasonFawaz, Director of Sales at Best Western Plus Chicagoland - Countryside, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2013

Thanks for your review of our hotel! I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay and we hope you had fun at the wedding! We hope to see you again during your next trip to Chicago!

Reviewed May 31, 2013

The hotel was clean and the staff was friendly. The hot breakfast was surprisingly good with eggs and french toast. However, the only detracting factor of the hotel was its annoyingly slow internet. In 2013, we're very technologically dependent-especially while traveling. We need to check our email, pay bills, book flights, book tours, etc. The slow internet was a serious pain in our ability to do so-enough to never stay at this hotel again.

Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
JasonFawaz, Director of Sales at Best Western Plus Chicagoland - Countryside, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2013

Thank you for your review and for recognizing the friendliness of our staff. I apologize for the issue you encountered with the internet. We are working on upgrades. Unfortunately, with a hotel our size it's not as easy as just calling someone out. The upgrade can take weeks to complete but I assure you we are on it. I hope you'll give us another chance once these updates are complete!

Reviewed May 28, 2013

This is probably the standard other Best Western hotels should be judged by. Clean rooms, nice lobby, friendly staff, good location, easy parking, and FREE HOT BREAKFAST!
The fitness room was nothing spectacular, but is what one should expect in a hotel. Very adequate.
I travel to Chicago on business frequently, and will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
JasonFawaz, Director of Sales at Best Western Plus Chicagoland - Countryside, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2013

Thank you for your review! We're glad that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. We're looking forward to seeing you during your next visit to Chicago/Countryside!

Reviewed May 7, 2013

I've been here before! When it was a Hampton Inn many years ago. My wife made these reservations so I didn't know it was the same place till we were driving down the road and pulled up to the hotel. I didn't care for it then and I don't care for it now. It's usable but there are too many irritating things.

1) It took two tries to get one of our keycards to work. After four tries, they never could get us a second working keycard.

2) The beds are not very good and the pillows are worse.

3) It took a few minutes for warm water to reach the shower on the 6th floor. It takes 5 minutes for the water to get somewhat hot. Hot water is not available at the sink.

4) As others have mentioned, the wifi signal is weak and slow at best. There were three people sitting on the floor in the hallway toward the center of the building cause they couldn't get access.

5) We thought we were staying in our room in the morning and put the "Do Not Disturb" sign on our door at 9AM but, 20 minutes later, decided to leave for several hours. Housekeeping was next door so we informed them we could be gone till the afternoon and it would be OK to take care of our room first chance. We returned at 2PM and it still wasn't done. Housekeeping knocked on our door at 3PM but we had already started taking a nap.

Room Tip: I'm guessing being on a lower floor toward the center of the building might give you hot water quicker and better wifi access.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
JasonFawaz, Director of Sales at Best Western Plus Chicagoland - Countryside, responded to this reviewResponded May 9, 2013

Thank your for taking the time to share your review of our hotel. I apologize that we did not meet your expectations. As of last month, the hotel is under new ownership and we've made upgrading the internet and key card system our top priorities. I hope you'll give us another chance the next time you're in the area!

A Best Western traveler
Reviewed April 30, 2013

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
JasonFawaz, Director of Sales at Best Western Plus Chicagoland - Countryside, responded to this reviewResponded May 5, 2013