“Best pizza in the area”
Review of Ledo's Pizza

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Ledo's Pizza
Ranked #23 of 50 Restaurants in Countryside
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed June 28, 2013

Been coming to Ledo's for over 25 years. Definitely, the best thin crust pizza in the area. Very,
very busy on the weekends; so I usually patronize on the weekday evenings.Staff is very pleasant
and friendly. The restaurant is kept very clean.

2  Thank coolbreeze2

Reviewed April 8, 2013

I've been coming to this pizzeria since I was 5 years old. Best crust on the thin pizza anywhere in the area. Come early, this is a popular local hangout.

1  Thank Elyse K
Reviewed November 19, 2012

I love Ledo's Pizza. There is nothing else to say. They've been in business for as long as I can remember, which is about 40 years and it's the only place I'll get pizza from when in the area.

1  Thank PecosRiver
Reviewed October 6, 2012

After I drove for 6 hours with 3 kids, we stopped at this place and we just loved. The people working here is very nice and helpful and the pizza very good.THank you

Reviewed September 6, 2012

Been going here for DECADES. Went all the time as a teenager. Still make a point to stop by when I'm in town visiting family. It's a little odd with the cheese on top, but its the best pizza for many miles.