This has to be by far the WORST restaurant food I've ever encountered in my life. Don't waste the $7.00 to get sick after you leave here. The food was cold, not lukewarm, cold! The only beverage that was drinkable was the water, everything else tasted like mold. I'm sure they have never cleaned the caps on the soda dispensers. I am going to be contacting the health department on this place.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.