“My opinion”

JC Georges
Ranked #24 of 50 Restaurants in Countryside
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Went for after wedding brunch. Service and food fantastic. Location good. People were waiting in a long line- must be great. Everyone had a great experience-40plus people. No problem.

1  Thank Pat P

Reviewed February 9, 2013 via mobile

Ordered the ceasar salad. The lettuce was browned and the cucumbers were old. If that wasn't bad the waitress never came back to ask how we were doing or offer to refill my ever so empty glasd. Finally we asked the bus boy for assistance to get the check. My advice is NOT WORTH IT! Stay away!

2  Thank EbizPhil
Reviewed January 23, 2013

A place to eat that is perfect for an outing with the family. It has easy access, strip mall shopping without having to get back out into traffic, very healthy portions, foods that are seasoned perfectly, friendly servers, warm door greeter, dessert to die for and wonderful atmosphere!

Reviewed November 19, 2012

OK, I've got to admit I'm prejudiced about this place, my wife and I were here on the day they opened over 25 years ago and we just kept returning. Their breakfast menu is absolutely fantastic and I am a breakfast fan.

Their apple pancake is to die for and is huge enough to take home the left overs for another meal. Eggs Benedict? Don't even hesitate. Perfect every time! Even their run of the mill breakfasts are done with equal attention to the details.

Sad to say, I've never eaten here for any other meal but breakfast. I've heard mixed reviews from friends and neighbors, but can not give a fair review on the other meal.

1  Thank PecosRiver
Reviewed October 31, 2011

It was only a few blocks from the hotel and had excellent cheesecake. The food is good and this is a good family restaurtant.

2  Thank Jim43501