“Hello I'm over here!!!”
Review of William Tell

William Tell
Reserve with OpenTable
William Tell is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #16 of 50 Restaurants in Countryside
Good for: Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Buffet, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: LaGrange Road
Reviewed October 16, 2012

The bar was empty, the band was playing and I sat at the bar for 10 minutes after the hostess pointed me to a seat. The food was good but the band was very loud, old 40's music very nice but way too loud if you were among us that did not require a hearing aide. If I was to go back I would have to sit in the restaurant section which was much quieter.

1  Thank MRP622

Reviewed August 27, 2012

The staff were attentive and friendly. The food was DELICIOUS and the menu had a wide variety of Italian delicacies - I would recommend the stuffed shells and the Fettucini, Shrimp and Broccoli - simply AWESOME!

Reviewed August 6, 2012

fast and reasonable value for money, just had a sandwich in the bar, while there was live music playing

Reviewed July 5, 2012

Had the prime rib........... its was fantastic. The service was friendly, helpful and prompt. I will ear here again when I stay at the Holiday Inn Countryside.

Reviewed April 2, 2012

I recently had an event in the main banquet room. Months went into planning this event and I was very specific as to what I wanted. I agreed to the room layout and (again) was very specific of how and where I wanted my tables. Jessica, an event planner at The William Tell, was very accomodating and reassuring that the day of the party was going to be set up as planned. Well, the morning of the party, the tables were not set up the way we planned. My table was set up against exit doors, so I had workers walking in & out behind me and hitting my chair and my belongings! Also, there were extension cords sticking up underneath a couple of tables that were not even taped down. There were tables where there shouldn't be tables, one side of the room had tables bunched so close together that people were literally back to back with the person behind them. The other side was obnoxiously open with tables spread all apart. I was literally carrying tables myself, which I cut my finger and was bleeding. AND then after the party, they tried to overcharge me on my bill!!

My guests were very uncomfortable and upset. The following business day when I expressed my complaints to the William Tell, I was treated rudely and was insulted. Chris, the office manager, blamed me, by saying that I should've gotten there alot earlier to check the room and she also blamed my guests by saying that they got there way too early and the "W.T." at that point could not fix the tables. She offered no kind of apology or compensation.

They are unprofessional, insulting, and they are liars!

I would NEVER recommend this place!!

3  Thank C G