“Horrible Experience!”

Bully's Smokehouse
Ranked #4 of 32 Restaurants in Columbia
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Bar
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Welcome to the best St. Louis style BBQ restaurant in the metro area. Bully's Smokehouse specializes in slow smoked "Award Winning" barbecue. We take traditional St. Louis cuts of meat including pork shoulder, pork steaks, St. Louis style ribs, then hickory smoke them long ans slow. We also smoke plump chickens, juicy turkey breasts, and the best beef North of Texas. Our soups soups and side dishes are "made from scratch daily.(95% of our competitors can't say this) You can taste the difference. Bully's is a place for family gatherings,special occasions, or a quiet dinner. We offer everything from sit down dinners, to takeout, and even catering. We strive to offer fast and friendly service and reasonable prices.
Creal Springs, Illinois
“Horrible Experience!”
Reviewed January 6, 2013

My husband and I went there for a couple of nice steaks but were we ever in for a disappointment. Our steaks were so full of fat and grissle that we couldn't even eat them. The waitress wouldn't do anything about it so we asked for the manager. We couldn't eat our meal so we thought it was only fair that we didn't get charged for it. The manager told us we had to pay for the meal but would give us a gift certificate to come back and try it again. NO THANKS! Why would we want to go through that again??? We paid our bill under protest and left, never to return.

Columbia, Illinois
“Something for everyone.”
Reviewed January 3, 2013

I like their pulled pork sandwiches, with sauce , turkey and their salads. I am not a fan of the 'smoked flavor " that so many love but there are plenty of options for everyone's tastes.

South Florida, Florida
“Awesome food”
Reviewed December 20, 2012

This is a must eat at everytime we visit town. The food is delicious and the staff is friendly. Prices are reasonable - we love going to bully's - which they had one in south florida

South Florida, Florida
“awesome food”
Reviewed December 20, 2012

great food, fast, friendly service - a must do when we come to visit - the pork is delicious! the sause options are good as well -

Columbia
“Hidden Gem”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

The restaurant may be hard to find if you aren't familiar with Columbia, but it is worth searching out. The atmosphere is friendly, and the food is great! The chairs are comfortable, and the tables are large enough to dine comfortably without worrying if moving one's glass is going to put the salt shaker in peril. You can smell the wonderful essence as you walk in the door, but it isn't overpowering. My husband and I have eaten there many times, and have never been disappointed. The meat is perfectly cooked, and you are served portions of both meat and sides. I have yet to work my way through the menu, because I am usually ordering the pulled pork plate with sweet potato fries and the best cole slaw I have had in a very long time. I have attended a meeting in their banquet room, and the service was remarkable. Not a bit intrusive, and perfect as always.

• Visited December 2012