“Absolutely the best!”

Kruta Collinsville Bakery
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Collinsville
Reviewed February 23, 2013

This place is absolutely the best bakery ever! And on top of it it is very reasonably priced.
Why spend 5 dollars for a designer cupcake when you can have a better one here for a fifth the price? I could eat my weight in Kolaches here. Yum!

Reviewed December 2, 2012

Kruta's has some of the best baked goods I have ever eaten, and my family used to run its own bakery. I love their pastries, especially. They also made a small cake for my wedding that was delicious! They are all very nice, too.

Reviewed September 10, 2012

This bakery is fantastic. Everything I have ever purchased has been fantastic! The people are friendly and the prices are great. I VERY highly recommend this to anyone in the area.

Reviewed August 10, 2012 via mobile

I have always heard about the bakery but never had anything from there. Monday I decided to go try them out and i fell in love. Everything was so delicious!!

Reviewed July 22, 2012

ive eaten this stuff for over 30 years i can honestly say they are one of the best!!! Such a good variety of perfectly baked goodness!

1  Thank chef1007