“Yummy BBQ”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed March 31, 2014

Everything was very good. We had the sampler family plate. The ribs, pork, chicken and sides were tasty! The reason I did not give it an excellent was the BBQ beef slightly dry. Otherwise,
service was very friendly and clean environment. Give it a try!

Reviewed March 24, 2014

This place has it all over Famous Dave's. I will make a point to find their other locations. the meat is well smoked- usually I find most BBQ joints don't smoke the meat enough or they don't smoke it at all, just slow cooked on the grill. But this place is the exception!

Tender, juicy, and smokey flavors are what to expect here. The sides are not prefab stuff. The slaw was actually crisp. The fries were right out of the fryer hot. I have been to the location in Springfield IL as well with equally pleasing results. Bandana's has since become a preferred BBQ place... the problem is there aren't any near me! So if you're in the St Louis area, take the time to stop in and you won't regret it.

1  Thank bradb5300
Reviewed March 14, 2014

I ate here as I was staying at a nearby hotel on business. The hotel said it was a great BBQ place so I tried it. I had the rib platter which was a good value. They serve St. Louis style ribs, unlike some who serve baby back ribs. The food arrived very quickly and servings were good value. The ribs were good, but not great - I like a smokier flavor rib. The sauce offerings were varied, but again not remarkable. Extras of baked beans & apples were again good, but not remarkable. I had a side salad, which was a good portion. I would visit again if in the area, but I would not go out of my way on a revisit.

Reviewed March 5, 2014

We love the pulled pork and the smoked sausage. They also offer some very good side dishes.
Our family loves the sweet potato fries, baked beans, green beans and the regular fries.
It's a nice relaxing atmosphere. They have great service with carry out orders.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Delicious tender and juicy pulled pork, awesome smoked turkey, fabulous ribs. Easy dining atmosphere, fun for the whole family