“anniversary weekend”

Ranked #4 of 11 Hotels in Collinsville
Reviewed October 21, 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
super8col, General Manager at Super 8 Collinsville St. Louis, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2012

There are newer reviews for Super 8 Collinsville St. Louis

Reviewed October 19, 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends

Reviewed October 19, 2012

Staff was very friendly. We were there to visit our little Great Granddaughter and our Grandson. We had to bring our little dog with us this time and they were very nice about it. Nice quiet place to stay.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Glad that you and your family enjoyed your time here. We hope to see you in the future!

Reviewed October 11, 2012

most of my room was almost perfect but i didnt report the problems with the tv channels and the water presure because i didnt think they would fix the problem but next time i will, i survived and over all it was a good stay and would stay there again

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed October 9, 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed October 7, 2012

When I travel to weekend events by myself, I typically stay at Super 8 motels where available. When I'm doing something on the Illinois side near St. Louis, I usually at the Super 8 in Collinsville, IL.

There is a convention center in Collinsville just off I-55 and a number hotels near it; the Super 8 Collinsville is one of them.

Like all Super 8 motels, this is a budget motel. Its rates are competitive with other hotels in the area and similar to other Super 8's. This motel is well kept. The rooms are clean and smoke-free. Soon the carpets may need to be replaced, but that is a minor critique. There is a complimentary continental breakfast and a seating area that is larger than at some other Super 8 motels where I've stayed.

The staff is helpful and accommodating. I arrived early on my latest stay; I stopped by and asked if I could check-in. I acknowledged that I was early, but was hoping I could at least get the key to my room. The person at the front desk said my room wasn't ready, but that I could go through the check-in process, I just couldn't have access to the room until later. That was fine with me and would allow me to avoid having to wait when I came back later that night.

All-in-all, it you're on the Illinois side of St. Louis and are looking for a budge motel, I'd recommend the Super 8 Collinsville.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
super8col, General Manager at Super 8 Collinsville St. Louis, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2012

Dear Guest, I am happy to hear that you choose to stay with us while traveling on this side of the river. I hope to see you in the future. Thank you for your kind comments! Improvements are being made, to keep regular guests, and guests passing through comfortable and content.

Reviewed October 5, 2012

everything was fine -we knew that, that's why we choose Super 8. The prices are reasonable and their locations are very convenient for us.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Dear Guest, Thank you for choosing to stay with us. We appreciate your business!