Doubletree Collinsville/St. Louis
$55
$70
Hotwire.com
1,033 results
All reviewscookiesdouble treefront deskfire pitgreat hotelup to datest louisupon checkbed was comfortablefitness centergateway centeromeletporterelevatorconferencecouponhonors
Reviewed November 24, 2013

While I had excellent service during dinners serval time in the bar area - the service for breakfast was lacking if at all. Seem in the morning - the breakfast servers are catering to room service customers so if you have time that maybe the way to go. It was not unusally to up more than 5 minites or more for someone to greet to seat you. My coffee was never refilled and I was told if I would like an omlette that they would get someone to make it for me - but there was never anone to ask. the last morning there - I waited - finally walked in, sat myself, got my own water aand coffee, got my own breakfast and left my voucher on the table without someone from the staff ever checking on me or even saying "Gppd Morning". "Matt" at the bar gave get customer service - checking on me often, making recommendations for dinner and refilling water glass as needed. Other than that rooms ok - average. The hotel was very convienant for my business meeting and convention center.

Thank Angela G. S
Reviewed November 21, 2013

I've stayed in almost every Hilton property in the St. Louis area over the last 6 months and this Doubletree is by far the bes bang for your buck. For around 110 bucks you get clean and modern room, great service, a well equiped fitness center and a top notch breakfast at Porter's on the house. You really can't beat it. The only knock is the bathrooms in the king rooms are on the small side, not a big deal if you are travelling alone.

Reviewed November 18, 2013

I am a frequent business travelor and the DoubleTree in Collinsville is the best value in the area. The employees at the front desk are awesome and are always friendly and accommidating. I would recommend staying here for all types of travel.

Reviewed November 14, 2013

Because we enjoy road trips, my partner and I compare every hotel with a bed and breakfast, which usually isn't fair. The service, food, and ambiance of most chains feel sterile. But the Collinsville Doubletree was really different. There is so much texture to the décor, so many flourishes that most corporations would consider unnecessary expenditures. And I can sincerely say that this was the friendliest housekeeping department I have ever encountered at a domestic hotel. At one point, the good manners of a group of employees who were talking by the elevator made me shy in my flip flops and jeans. They made me want to dress like a grown-up, to exploit the weekend as a chance to put on finer clothes, to be the person I always hoped I'd be. I know that my family, in town for a wedding, was certainly impressed with the venue. Please extend my heartfelt gratitude to their gracious staff.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed November 14, 2013

The only thing I could think of that might be of assistance to someone traveling with a disability is if you would make the beds in few rooms that aren't so high up in the air whem transferring from the wheelchair to the bed...

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
scutler32, General Manager at Doubletree Collinsville/St. Louis, responded to this reviewResponded December 9, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with TripAdvisor. I do apologize that we did not fully meet your needs and will discuss with our team how to handle this in the future. Again thank you for your time